Jul 20, 2015 · Follow the steps in this refrigerator repair guide to replace an evaporator fan motor in a side-by-side refrigerator. The evaporator fan blows air through the evaporator before circulating cooled air to the freezer and refrigerator compartment. If the evaporator fan motor isn't working, the air in the refrigerator and freezer warms up. Replace the evaporator fan motor with the manufacturer-approved replacement part for your model.
Soft return word
- Three of the most common fridge noise makers are the evaporator fan motor, condenser fan motor and the defrost timer. The evaporator fan motor is in the freezer section. Often when the freezer door is opened, the noise will get louder. The condenser fan motor is at the back bottom of the fridge.
- Dec 07, 2020 · These coils disperse heat from inside the refrigerator out into the room with the aid of a fan. If the coils are dirty, the refrigerator won’t operate efficiently. Clean the coils on a regular basis as shown in the video above. 4 Make sure the drain tube isn’t plugged. The drain tube is under the evaporator coils, which goes to a pan ...
Once you have accessed your evaporator fan motor you will need your multimeter set to read a/c voltage. There will be 2 wires connected to the terminals on the evaporator fan motor. Plug your refrigerator in, place one probe on each of the terminals. If your tester reads 120 vac and the fan is not running then you need to replace the fan motor.
- Buy a Whirlpool Evaporator Fan Motor Kit  for your Whirlpool Appliance - We have the parts and diagrams to make your repairs easy.
Part WP61004888 Whirlpool Evaporator Fan Motor for Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, Maytag, and Norge Refrigerators, genuine Whirlpool OEM replacement part.
- Appliance: KitchenAid Refrigerator KSRP25FNSS00 My Repair & Advice My KitchenAid refrigerator was not cooling, but the freezer was working perfectly. The help section here listed three parts that could be defective-defrost thermostat, evaporator fan motor and blade, and air diffuser/damper control-so I replaced them all.
GE WHIRLPOOL, AMANA, Maytag Fridge Fan motor with Blade large size fridge 0532 - $29.55. FOR SALE! This is a Brand New Fridge Evaporator (Freezer) Fan Motor with Blade 262605721603
- If the windings do not have continuity, replace the evaporator fan motor. Cause 2. Condenser Fan Motor. The condenser fan motor draws air though the condenser coils and over the compressor. If the condenser fan motor is not working properly, the refrigerator won’t cool properly. To determine if the fan motor is defective, first check the fan blade for obstructions.
Product Title 2246 Nidec | 5" Condenser Fan Motor 1/5 hp 1075 RPM, ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $104.80 $ 104 . 80
- Part WP2315539 Whirlpool Evaporator Fan Motor for Amana, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, and Whirlpool Refrigerators, genuine Whirlpool OEM replacement part.
Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor for Frigidaire Part # 240369701 Manufacturers: Electrolux / Frigidaire - Electrolux Brands may include Frigidaire, Kenmore, Gibson, Kelvinator, Philco, Tappan, White Westinghouse , Exact Aftermarket Replacement Parts
- Made particularly to fit GE WR60X10074 and GE’s manufactured brands including Amana, Hotpoint, RCA and Kenmore can be used to replace your refrigerator’s evaporator fan motor in the event that its freezer gets too warm, or the evaporator makes loud noises.
ApplianPar W10189703 Refrigerators Evaporator Fan Motor Replacement for Whirlpool Maytag Roper Amana Freezers AP6016598 10449505 2188848 2197381 4.1 out of 5 stars 11 $16.79